Thursday, November 02, 2006

Check the Fridge!

However tired you maybe when you come home from office, check what the refrigerator offers you in the way of dinner. Failure to do so may lead to having to retire on an half-empty stomach!

Last evening when sis and I came home from office, we coolly assumed that there was plenty leftover from what the cook had dished out for us in the morning. To be very fair both of us kept telling the other to at least check, but being the lazy bums that we are, neither of us bothered! And finally when we were too hungry to keep putting off dinner, we discovered, there wasn't enough to constitute what may be termed as dinner... finally we hurriedly made some dal and rice and scrambled some eggs... Not one of my best dinners! I think I'm going to treat myself to a good dinner someplace nice tonight, sis can tag along! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home